Contact:

Contact: fiona.veikkanen@gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Out of the Blue

Sometimes when I am having a hard day, a sad day, a long slow day I think about the incredible possibilities that crop up out of the blue. The kind of surprises that make my day.  
I received a phone call two days before the group exhibition 1601 opened, the curators themselves had only received permission for the show 3 days before opening! They scrambled to find just the right art for the show, and i was so happy to be included.  But what to include?
I listed my options. I love lists you know. Something old, something new, and a dash down to the shop to buy an enormous amount of blu tack later -and I knew.
You will know too if you head up to the exhibition- tomorrow is the last day! 
1601
The ApARTments, New Acton. level 16, Marcus Clarke St Canberra.
 Open 1-4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment