Contact:

Contact: fiona.veikkanen@gmail.com

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cliftons Art Prize


I have resolved to enter more art competitions. I like the idea of winning anyway.  
Warm Wool, 2011. Woollen blankets, steel, foam, cotton, found objects.
(Photo: Damien Geary)
Cliftons Art prize is a competition I entered a few weeks ago, and I was pleased to find out that I am a finalist! I entered a sculpture I made last year- Warm Wool. This artwork has been gracing my lounge room for some time now but could do with getting out and about for awhile.
The art prize is hosted by this company who have branches all over the world- and subsequently these competitions in their venues across the globe. I was surprised to discover a Canberra division but here it is.
The exhibition runs from 21st May- 27 June 2012 at
Cliftons
Level 2, 10 Moore Street
Canberra City.
9-5pm Mon- Fri.

Check out the other Canberra and also international finalists HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your work and the competition!! love your woolens and your pompoms!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete